ENJOY MY LIFE

ENJOY MY LIFE
i had a lot of happy memory on my life...i love my friend~

2012年9月23日星期日

Y???

what a lousy day!!
Everyday just the same case is happen....
Puchong???
i don't feel wanna move to thr and stay at thr~~
i like where i stay now ...
although my house is small...
but i like it....
all my friend is here...and it is easy for me to go out and find my friend.....

Next week going to start my busy day again...
shooting again again and again...
it is so tired and sometime feeling unhappy and angry...
but i like to shooting...
i can learn a lot and play ...xD
the important is ... i wish i can always out with my teacher and friend go out and shooting together...
after that v go having dinner together and gossip about other...
is feeling good...
but all the thing going to end...
v wanna graduate soon...
but is lucky i still can follow the shoot until December ...
is feel happy about that ...
after this year all the thing will be END...
i will going to a new life...
no more school life have to start my job....

Say good luck to myself ...
FIGHTING ~~~

没有评论:

发表评论